Kapalua Bay Course
Best Tee Times
The Kapalua Bay course is the forerunner of the three courses here in Kapalua Maui.
The Bay course is more open than the Plantation or Village giving you the false hope of an easier course layout.
The cross cutting wind can be a serious foe on the open course. The trade winds add to the courses complexity as well as test your abilities to control your ball's flight.
- Best times to try for a tee time is in the afternoon. The trade winds will help on some holes.
- Mornings can be wet until the trades pick up and blow the clouds away.
- Afternoon tee times are harder to book.
- Wear plenty of sun-screen
Kapalua has one of the highest rated golf learning centers
in the country. No better time to try a lesson.
- Green fees range to up $215.00
- Resort guest will get a discount
- Twilight is 3:30 PM
- Club rentals $55.00
800 Kapalua Drive
Lahaina, Maui, Hi. 96761
Book up to 30 days in advance.
Other Maui Golf Courses
Maui Golf Main Page